Find Solutions in a Safe Space
This is an informal, collaborative and confidential therapeutic space for teens, adults and families. Please stop by if you are looking for counselling- therapy, mentoring, coaching or purpose-driven growth.
Start an Empowering Journey Today!
This session is recommended for those who wish to live up to their full potential, who are looking for motivation, purpose or just a burst of inspired energy. Expect goal-setting, creative problem solving and holistic approach.
How does this work?
My mantra is to simplify well-being by integrating concepts from creativity, communication & Psychology. It means that you and I will work together to focus more on the positives. It also means that I will use my experience and expertise from diverse fields to help you tap your maximum potential. I believe in holistic growth and yours and your family’s well-being remains a priority. Contact me for an obligation free chat
Why do I need a therapist?
Traditionally, Psychology only addressed mental disorders and illnesses but modern Psychology assists people to improve their lives and increase well-being to reach their full potential. The shift from ‘patients’ to ‘clients’ is indicative of this change. Therapy is open and beneficial for all.
Sessions are especially recommended if:
- You have been diagnosed with a mental health condition
- You feel overwhelmed and unable to cope with stress or issues in your daily life
- You are going through a big life change or event eg. death of a loved one, separation, birth, critical illness, traumatic event, job loss etc.
- You have constant fatigue and hopelessness
- You experience unexplained physical aches and pains- headaches, backaches, muscle & joint aches, stiffness, digestion issues, insomnia etc (with no medical diagnosis)
- You experience anxiety, rage, resentment, and intrusive thoughts often
- You lack motivation, and have intense procrastination that is affecting your daily life
- You always withdraw socially
- You are experiencing relationship or parenting issues
- You have situational conflicts or confusions in your work or family life
- You want to build self-awareness and work on patterns that hamper your growth and success
- You have unresolved childhood issues
- You want to find your purpose and lead a self-actualised life
- You want to find a way to let go
- You need a safe-space, an objective view and a sounding board
Clients & Collaborators
"It is such a soothing experience to speak to Prionka. Extremely empathetic and a great listener. Absolutely did not feel judged and it is so relieving sharing concerns with her. Prionka, thank you so much for your empathy and for providing a safe space to share everything freely. It is an amazing experience after coming back from the session."
"The calm energy which Prionka has, helped me feel secure around her. I also felt she did ask questions which help me identify where I may still be people pleasing and I did come out with some solutions around the same. Thank you for being uniquely you and keeping the warmth intact as humans before being a therapist."
"Prionka is very friendly and approachable counsellor. She addresses our issues very efficiently, also helps in finding out solutions, bringing out our hidden talents and boosting our confidence again. I will highly recommend her services to everyone. Thank you dear Prionka for all your help, support and valuable guidance. Really appreciate it! I felt much much better after each and every session."
“Prionka Ray is a through professional and an intelligent resource. It has been my privilege to have access to this amazing powerhouse of intellect, level hardness and dependability. I would like to put on record my gratitude for your work and dedication which lead to the success of World Opportunities Forum. Wishing you all the best in all of the 1000 hats you wear and looking forward to more opportunities, more successes together.”
"Prionka provides me with a very safe space and warm space. I feel free to say almost everything to her, and she receives everything I tell her with incredible understanding and empathy. She is very good at listening to and understanding my struggles and problems. I have rarely ever felt this comfortable and safe being vulnerable with someone, which I think was a big one for me."
"My daughter was going through a tough time with her friends in school. They were ganging up against her and wouldn't tell her the reason. This affected my daughter very much. Her self confidence had completely gone. She would prefer to be at home around me all the time. We could see the impact on her grades as well as on her health. Finally after 2-3 months of this trauma we decided to take her to a mentor. We met Prionka through a common friend. She got my daughter to open up and analyse her feelings and thoughts. She taught her ways to handle a stressful situation. We could see the change in my daughter and how she perceived things differently. She has developed her self confidence and has many good friends now. We would like to thank and recommend Prionka to everyone."